Tenneco Towers dive, Friday October 9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi, who would like to join me for a dive to the Tenneco Towers on Friday morning, October 9? We're going out with Sea Experience II which is docked at Bahia Mar. This is my most favorite boat to dive off Fort Lauderdale and the towers are an AWESOME dive!!! Post here that you want to go, but contact Sea Experience to book direct. Tell them you're going with Debby Diver.

NOAA says:
Friday... Southeast winds 5 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

:D

I'd like to do these towers again but weekdays are work days at least
for the time being. Post again if they do any weekend trips out there.
I've not dove with them before but always willing to try some new charters !

I happen to be off on Fridays and I work every Saturday. My Sundays are booked for at least the next month. You can dive with Sea Experience II any day of the week, he runs all seven days, just call him and book it! You can do it directly, in fact if you want to organize a trip all you have to do is call him then post a new topic here. Capt. Bill Cole is my favorite charter op in Broward County. Tell him I sent you.

Lots of three tank trips on fridays I actually wish I had a friday off from time
to time. Yeah, I'll give them a try one of these weekends and I'll mention your
name. I'll have to check the schedules, I want to get back to the miracle of life
again and of course the tenneco towers. Maybe american dream has a trip out
to the towers over the weekend, I'll have to check. Have a nice dive, conditions
were pretty nice over on the gulf side this past weekend let's hope for some
more nice weather !

I spoke with Capt. Bill on the phone this evening and he said the ocean is flat as a pancake and vis is incredible!!! Hey, it sucks to be me and work every Saturday, BUT...the charter boats are nearly empty on weekdays so it's really, really nice!!!

Damn, Debby... I'm with the majority in that work calls :sad: Have a wonderful time. I'll look out the window and think about ya :wink:

A picture's worth a thousand words. Just sayin'.

load_netcam.cfm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom