$3995 all incl. special Galapagos charter for Scubaboard members

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveTheGalapagos

Contributor
Reaction score
We have a special charter just for ScubaBoard members in prime whale shark season aboard the Estrella del Mar - August 15-22, 2011.

Rate is $3995 and includes:

-Flights to/from mainland Ecuador to Galapagos ($425)
-National Park Fees ($100 entrance fee and $10 INGALA visitor card)
-Fuel Surcharge ($180)
-Unlimited Nitrox ($180)
-1 Night in mainland Hotel ($90)
-Airport transfers on mainland
-Sodas, beer and national liquors onboard

Extensions are available. In Galapagos, we always recommend Isla Isabela. Mainland extensions like Quito city tours, the Otavalo Market, the Middle of the World or even the Amazon jungle are also available.

Get in touch ASAP as this rate will not exist anywhere else. The least expensive high season rate next year is $3890 for just the liveaboard without flights, Nitrox, National Park Entrance fees, etc. Having said that, if the National Park raises the price, you will be responsible for any additional cost over the $110.

Email info@divethegalapagos.com for additional info or to reserve your space.

I'm interested. What mainland city do you fly from? What is the deadline for this deal and when is payment due? I'm assuming the price is based on double occupancy correct?

As far as i know flight to Galapagos is from GYE and deadline 15th january.

My apologies. Due to a death in my family Dec. 11, I haven't been vigilant with Scubaboard. We are almost full on this departure. I just returned to Ecuador today and plan to finalize everything for this departure next week.

To answer your questions:
1) You can fly from either Quito or Guayaquil to the Galapagos.
2) The payment schedule is as follows: $500 due within 7 days of reservation, $1000 due by Jan. 25, $1500 due by May 1 and $995 due 40 days prior to departure.

Feel free to get in touch directly via email (info@divethegalapagos.com) and I'll send you a 7 page 'brochure' for this departure. Again, sorry for the delay.

And I'm one of them... at least by tomorrow i will be... I'll be arranging money tomorrow !! :) Can't wait !!!

Hey guys,

Me and Huang are going to be on this trip. Now i thought maybe it would be kinda cool to see who else is joining and maybe start some discussions on what you guys expect, what you will bring along, what you will do before/after and so on. I have setup a Facebook event and would be very happy to get in touch and into a discussion with everybody joining :)

Galapagos Trip Facebook Event

It's a miracle. Am replying via Blackberry (non 3G as 3G does not exist here) from San Cristobal harbor. Whoever wrote to me...

We still have 3 spaces though the special price expired Jan. 24. Still a great deal, but you must write me directly...can't go thru SB right now. Took an hour to get this response done. I'll have signal for 24 more hours or Sunday afternoon Feb 27. Write leslie@divethegalapagos.com

Off to the north to dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom