bad IQ700 saga continued

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrewy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
TUSA guys thanks for closing my previous thread.
I went to your website and found 2 AUTHORIZED stores listed in my area zip 94002

Wallins and Aquan., i went to both to send my computer in .., both said that they are NOT AUTHORIZED.. :) and will not deal with sending computer to you.

Now what???

Hi-
On May 20th we replied to your post and gave you specific instructions in order to help you. We have not received the information requested or any email from you, instead only Scubaboard posts. We are more than able to help, however, please follow the instructions left on May 20th from your previous post (copied and linked below).
------
Hi-
We will investigate this further. Please email scuba@tusa.com a copy (scan or legible image) of your original sales receipt from a US authorized retailer and your complete contact details and this information will be passed on to the appropriate service supervisor for follow-up early next week.
Thank you.
------------
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tusa/382946-bad-iq700-even-worse-customer-service.html

But i dont have ORIGINAL 9 ( or any other) receipt from AUTHORIZED dealer, as i said i have several tusa 700 computers, some i bought last year. for all practical purposes it is not warranty repair. , but no one wants to deal with non warranty repair thats all. i love iq700 computers but i cant get them anylonger., hence i want to repair them.

BTW i love my TUSA computers, just i have no way to repair them!

Back
Top Bottom