LX3 & Dyron WA15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDirk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Here are some pics with the new Dyron WA15 lens custom made for the 10bar housing.

banco013.jpg

banco014.jpg

banco024.jpg

banco029.jpg

banco028.jpg

banco015.jpg

What is the strobe connection on this housing? What kind of strobes can be used?
Thanks in advance.

The pics was taken in Italy, at dive spot called "Banco di Santa Croce" between Naples and Sorrento.

The housing allows use of a syncro connection (Olympus style with TTL or Nikonos, no TTL) or the usage of the internal strobe.
I use the internal one and 2xINON S2000 strobes via fiber optic.

hello, nice photos, congratulations.
I'm new in this forum and wrote a question yesterday on precisely this set, LX3 + waterproof 10bar, because I'm very inclined to purchase it. My question is if you have vigneting problems when you employ wide-angle lenses or if you apply a little zoom to correct it?

Best regards

Roberto

Hi Roberto, with this lens I get no vignetting, it's built custom for this housing.
I've tryied also INON UWL-100M67 but with slight vignetting, and Dyron WA20M67 with no vignetting but with more narrow angle of coverage.

This pic is made with the WA20M67:

P1040023.jpg

HI Pietro,

thanks four your information.

I always heard that the INON lenses have better quality than the others. In practice you see any difference betwen both?
For me, your pics look great.

Thanks again

Best regards

Some great color in those shots... thanks for sharing. I'm also looking at the LX3 with the 10bar housing.

Thanks, I talked to Dyron briefly at DEMA, but it looks liek I shall have to see if I can get some these lenses into stock.

I am now a 10Bar dealer in the US, and will be stocking the housing. I have an order in next week, so if you want to get one let me know.

Jack

Hello
Yes we met at the DEMA.
Feel free to contact me for any informations.
Best regards.

Christel DELMAS.
Dyron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom