Underwater Macro Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanshutter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello everyone,

I wanted to post my latest effort in my Rolling in the Deep series. This time focusing on some macro subjects from Anilao Philippines.
Let me know what you think.
Enjoy!

Dustin

[vimeo]82585520[/vimeo]

Or for the Youtube fans....

Just fantastic... I love the christmas tree worms coming out!

Wow !

Great video. What setup are you using ? From the depth of field I assume a DSLR and a tripod on the real macro shots. What lens, aperture and shutter speeds ?

Great work Dustin
Must have been a real effort to get that quality with your DSLR full frame!!!
Congratulations for another amazing piece of work

Thanks! I am using a Canon 5d Mark II, and a Xit404 tripod. For the lens I am using a 100mm macro lens. the shutter speed is 1/60th, and I try to keep my aperture above F11..
Dustin

---------- Post added January 16th, 2014 at 10:27 AM ----------

Thanks! the DOF can be challenging at times!

---------- Post added January 16th, 2014 at 10:28 AM ----------

I wish it was that small! It would certainly calm my anxiety about checking all of the equipment!

Thanks! I am using a Canon 5d Mark II, and a Xit404 tripod. For the lens I am using a 100mm macro lens. the shutter speed is 1/60th, and I try to keep my aperture above F11..
Dustin

Why not 1/125 shutter speed? It would allow for slow motion without being blurred? Should still have plentiful of light with your set up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom