Warna berwarna Raja Ampat by GH4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NUMM

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I haven't been here for a long while
lol.gif

This is some short video I edited from Raja Ampat last season by GH4 and some part by Canon 7D.

The song in this video is from my special diveguide in Raja Ampat Nikson Soor.He's one of the pioneer diveguide in the area and he kindly donated this beautiful song to me on my first Raja Ampat trip in 2010.The beautiful song show the soul of Papuan at first touch you heard it.Thanks to my brother Nikson Soor.

Enjoyed it
smile.png

[video=youtube;5R3WTfTLDWA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R3WTfTLDWA[/video]

Wow, stunning footage, very well done! That turtle comes through in so much detail.

That Turtle a 2:08 looks like you can reach out and touch it, so clear. Which parts were with the Canon? I've been looking at the Panasonic GH4 for awhile...

Fantastic video! Just so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Did you film the little things (tiny seahorse, for instance) with the gopro? What lens did you use?

Thank so much.I think if you watch it in HD quality you can see it clearly that which part is GH4.Most of WA shots are from GH4 except the school of Manta rays swim in the mid water at 1:23 and the macro shot except the pygmy seahorse shot that's from Canon 7D.

---------- Post added May 21st, 2015 at 07:36 AM ----------

Fantastic video! Just so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Did you film the little things (tiny seahorse, for instance) with the gopro? What lens did you use?

Thanks!No GoPro footage at all in this video_Only GH4 with 7-14 mm for WA and 60 mm for Macro ,Canon 7D + 100mm macro + Subsee+10

Back
Top Bottom