Looking for SP109 Parts (metal)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Trying to locate the bezel/case clamps and the diaphragm ring in "good or better condition". Picked up one that the case is nice but the clamps and face are really pitted. Just can't stand to have it look this way...

Anybody?

They're all probably going to be a bit worn. It would be a very lucky find to get something in pristine condition. You may have to have the stuff metal sprayed to fill the pits and then shaped and finally rechromed.

I just got a 108 in okay condition. I'll check it out when I get back to California. I'm actually planning on visiting Strasbourg fairly soon, so maybe we could just swap faceplates if mine's better. Try as I might to take care of them, I ding mine up pretty fast. Once I even set a 15L Faber on top of a 109...

They're all probably going to be a bit worn. It would be a very lucky find to get something in pristine condition. You may have to have the stuff metal sprayed to fill the pits and then shaped and finally rechromed.

The stuff around here - when you can find it, is mint (freshwater).

Prisitine perhaps, if I can find them...
I had two spare 109 purge covers rings (not the clamps though) and one balanced adjustable in brand new condition, never used. I'm still going through some closet cleaning, but if I come across them, I'll contact you.

Prisitine perhaps, if I can find them...
I had two spare 109 purge covers rings (not the clamps though) and one balanced adjustable in brand new condition, never used. I'm still going through some closet cleaning, but if I come across them, I'll contact you.

oh please (BA is the same case parts)!!!!!

oh please (BA is the same case parts)!!!!!

Yes, I'm aware. I can see them in my head, they are still in their original pastic sleeves and all stacked atop each other. But seeing them in my head is not helping you. Fingers crossed. If not you can always pick up another 109, I just let two of them go.

(see what I can do... back with you if I find them)

Back
Top Bottom