My entrance into vintage diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tug

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
This past weekend I finally rebuilt my mistal and she's ready to go diving! I also have a DA Aquamaster that's nearly rebuilt as well. One of my regular buddies (macado on the forums) is an avid double hose diver so I'm looking forward to getting out this summer.

uhuba6yd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club.
If you don't mind the mouthpieces not being "reg correct", you may want to give the USD curved and the Voit hourglass versions a try. I find the straight one too big for my mouth, the curved a good bit more comfortable and the Voit even more so. All my regular diving DH regs end up with the Voit mp.

Thanks for the advice! I have the curved one of my DA Aquamaster and will have to compare them.

Speaking of that reg, I just finished it up. I put the duckbill eliminator and HPR in it as well.

tu4epatu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, welcome here. You'll enjoy a slightly different diving experience, with small fish right in your mask lens. I'm also looking forward to the time when the river and diving conditions allow me back into open water.

SeaRat

Back
Top Bottom