Cove 2 Seattle day trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I went to Seattle and decided to do a dive on the way home. Having heard of Cove 2 as being "the" beginners place I was a little skeptical but decided to check it out anyway. Pleasantly surprised by the site. There was a class but I dropped before them and saw a nice mixture of life in a small area. In fact, I was a little disappointed I had only brought one tank as I would have done another to keep videoing. It reminded me of a mini Porteau Cove with a bunch of different stuff to look at and lots of subjects for photogs. Good parking and facilities (washroom/outside showers).

[video=youtube;t4ldjiORX6Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ldjiORX6Q&feature=youtu.be[/video]

What day were you there, Dale? Peter and I were teaching there on Saturday. I wish I'd known you were there -- it would have been nice to have met my Fundies classmate before we got that far :)

Please do! (We weren't at Cove 2 on Sunday; we took our student to Redondo instead, so we could show him little red octos.)

Dale LOL I was down in Seattle this weekend and did two dives myself at Cove 2 on Sunday!! [emoji1] I love that site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you were at Mukateo riding scooters?

Yep, I was.. that was Saturday: Mulkiteo, Les Davis, and Redondo (although I didn't dive Redondo as I had a headache) and then we did two dives (with scooters) at Cove 2 on Sunday. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom