Worldwide Christian Scuba Diver Organization

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Wanted to get this sub-forum started off by saying thanks to SB for giving us some space here. We appreciate your support.

The WCSDO is an organization that runs mission trips to some of the best diving locations in the world. We believe the underwater world is where God shows off his beauty of Earth. Sadly there are residences in these locations that need help, so our organization mixes scuba diving with mission work to the locations we visit. (Read more about our recent mission trip to Roatan).

Our Executive Director Jim Mustoe was given an analogy by God concerning a scuba diving regulator and a tank of air. As you can't get to a tank of air without a regulator you need Jesus Christ to get to God.
Hence our saying that, "Jesus Is the Regulator Of My Life".

Jim, who I've know for many years approached me and asked me if I'd consider being on the board of directors which I agreed. Being a part of WCSDO has been a blessing in my life to get the opportunity to serve God and those in need.

Please visit our website for more information, to join our organization, our signup for our next mission trip which is to the Bahamas. Also we'll be posting about our adventures here on Scuba Board as well.

Good Diving and God Bless,
Capt Gary

Interesting.. Getting Christian divers and mixing in some charity. Awesome! :thumb:

We sure enjoyed meeting divers and members from your organization at the 2013 Scuba Show in Long Beach this year. Please keep us posted on your upcoming trips and needs. We gave our card, names and email addresses on your sign-up sheet but have yet to hear from anyone.

Thank you and safe diving!

"Our Executive Director Jim Mustoe was given an analogy by God" ??!! I'll never understand why people who believe in religion don't question these types of statements. This is one step away from "I'm God." Pardon me for stumbling into your subforum. Good luck in your quest.

To perceive an inspiration to have been provided by God makes one a recipient of grace. It does not equate to a claim of divinity, or that whatever other statements one makes are God's own words.

Each is free to decide for him/herself what faith to place in the assertion. In this case, I suspect it was intended to credit, thank and glorify God, not to glorify himself.

Richard.

Our Executive Director Jim Mustoe was given an analogy by God concerning a scuba diving regulator and a tank of air. As you can't get to a tank of air without a regulator you need Jesus Christ to get to God.
Hence our saying that, "Jesus Is the Regulator Of My Life".

That's the best you've got?

Balanced or unbalanced?

I hope its sealed for cold water. . .

In all seriousness, if you're trusting in some higher power to keep you safe diving, I'll pick another dive buddy. . .

Thank you all for your comments and analogies. Our organization is meant to glorify God not become a god, help people in areas where we dive, and spread the word of God.

As with the christian faith, the only way to get to God is through his son Jesus and accepting him as our Lord and Savior. That is how the analogy of "Jesus is the Regulator of My Life" as the only way to get to a tank of air....(God)....is through a regulator...(Jesus).

If interested in our organization then please check out our website WCSDO.

Regards and God Bless,
Capt Gary

Back
Top Bottom