A great day!
NsearchOFfish

A great day!

Wow! What a catch!

Considering there is no bycatch and you can freeze the fish you aren't eating right away - they did just fine and won't have to buy fish from the market anytime soon. Don't be so ignorant.

Great catch guys :)

We all need to eat, but can you eat all those fish before in one sitting?
I used to shoot mountains of ducks, but I'd only eat a couple of them. I don't do that anymore. Why not take what you need and leave the rest to grow fat for another day.

Look like a couple of uneducated yahoos. Amberjack cant be eaten...their full of worms - so why'd youi shoot them? While you can certainly freeze the fish you took or give them to friends... I do hope they are eatin and not wasted. I'm not sure where you took them... but around here we have catch limits.

Amberjack tastes damned good. Cut around the worms if there are any present(which is NOT a given). A fish that big will produce alot of fillets regardless. Perhaps you're the 'uneducated yahoo'.

Plenty of fish, definately, would make for a fine fish fry and you'll have plenty of happy, full people thanking you.

I'll dive and shoot fish, then the next time I'm out I'll be photographing fish, next time I'm out I'll be in a freshwater spring, everytime I come home, I'll have fish for dinner because I had frozen fish in the freezer.

Here in the eastern Gulf of Mexico the amberjack do NOT get full of worms like the Atlantic amberjacks. They are very good on the grill, fried, and smoked to make fish dip (that my boss absolutely LOVES). As far as "why did you shoot so many" or "we have limits", there were 4 of us on the boat that day, all the fish pictured are within FL recreational limits, and all the fish was eaten. Go hug a fan coral!

Media information

Category
Fish
Added by
NsearchOFfish
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back