• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Daebado

IMG_1356-1-1-1-1

IMG_1356-1-1-1-1
Daebado, Dec 5, 2019
    • Steve Allen
      Awsome pic, nice to see people taking a moment to look at the smaller things. That is where the real beauty is.
    • Daebado
      Thanks! First time I've ever seen either of these 2 specimen and it was really cool to find them together!
    • Steve Allen
      @Daebado Would you mind saying where you found these guys?
    • Daebado
      Well, these were all taken on our trip last fall to CocoView Resort in Roatan, Honduras. I can probably look back at my pics and figure out which dive site we were at when I took these if that's what you're looking for. Can't get you any closer than that, though as I wouldn't even begin to be able to tell you where within a particular dive site I found anything! (the exception being some of the critters around the Prince Albert - and a Mantis Shrimp over by the DC-10 wreckage!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Coco View Resort, Sept. 2019
    Uploaded By:
    Daebado
    Date:
    Dec 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2304px
    Height:
    1536px
    Aperture:
    f/4.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
    Date / Time:
    2019:09:04 10:24:03
    Exposure Time:
    1/160 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 125
    Focal Length:
    19.393 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).