New_left-4
kr2y5

New_left-4

I disagree with the valve outlet facing down and the spg's lollipoped. I was taught that way and as you can see in your pictures the spg's point down. I am much happier with the valve outlet facing up as the regulator is better protected and the spg's point up and aren't as easily hung up or leave curb feeler drag marks as is evident in many North Florida caves where that is commonly taught. A bc with the door handles on top of the wing only exacerbates the issue. The valve outlet facing down work much better with the angled valves such as those that are common on the old true hp tanks. The light canister on your waste is something I have tried but didn't like. I personally believe in getting the cord lengthened and clipping it so that it sits below your butt cheeks. I was taught the middle of the back thing that is common in the valve facing down crowd and I was amazed at how big of a difference it made when mounting it below my butt cheeks. Do what works for you but this is what I have found did and did not work over the years.

Media information

Category
In Action (Diving)
Added by
kr2y5
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back