Greetings from Ontario... and Tobermory!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to have you aboard. I am looking forward to reading about your experiences.

Chad

Well shucks... you folks are making me feel all tingly!

I'd be happy to share anything I can regarding Tobermory, just ask!

I have a place up there and spend as much time as possible there. I tend to dive the same wrecks you all are familiar with... I think I have about 250 dives on the Arabia alone, so I know it pretty well... My other favourites are the Forest City, Dufferin Wall, and Bad Neighbour Rock... but I also love a romp at the Caves. Niagara II is a great night dive...

S

Regards from Sunny Israel.

Pretty interesting diving history. Looking forward to hearing some stories and learning a few things.

Ari :)

Originally posted by Stoo
Nope, never made it to Duluth. I get up to scenic Paradise Michigan, but not much further west. (Even Paradise is about a 10 hour drive, pulling a boat trailer.)

Hows the diving in Seattle? I've spent some time on the M.V. Clavella out of Port Hardy on Vancouver Island. IMHO, that's the best diving in the world. Around here, we don't have to worry about all of those damn fish, octopus and giant anemones getting in the way of our mud, rocks and old boats!:)

Stoo

The Seattle Area has some Great diving including 100ft. Rock. Sunrise beach. The Narrows down by Tacoma. And the San Juans. I am originally from Minnesota so I was curious about any wreck diving close to the N. Shore. A trip to Michigan may sound like a trip for next Year!

Hey Stu!
Wow, you have gotten around! It's nice to have another NAUI guy on the board, too. It's nice to know that the thrill never goes away, either. That's what I thought.

Originally posted by art.chick
It's nice to know that the thrill never goes away, either.
It might be that I just can't remember diving the same sites over and over. I'm hoping that dive shops will start to offer "senior's discounts" on fills!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom