Gulf of Mexico Tech Diving input

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If this caught on and happend on a regular basis I would be interested in the future.

Frank,

I am a recreational instructor and tech diver out of Tyler, Texas. Surprisingly, we have several tech divers and soon to be tech divers in our community. I can assure you that we would certainly be interested in diving with you!

I especially, am anxious to dive "to training limits" as previously mentioned.

Anything I can do to support your endeavor, I will.

Thanks for taking the Step!

Dean Pennington II
Tyler, Texas

mdpii:
Dean Pennington II
Tyler, Texas

DEEEEEEANOO! Hey there, I guess it was just a matter of time before you found Scubaboard... :wink: This is your beloved Mimi, otherwise known as C.Toe in some intimate circles.

Glad to see you aboard, stay a while, I know you have a lot to contribute. You already know a bunch of the Swampdivers, also! Glad to see you in the swamp... We went to Broken Bow this weekend, had a blast with Timeliner and Mrs. Timeliner. Dived in the lake and in the river (brrrrrrrr!). Saw darters, crawfish, tadpoles, salamanders... very cool dives.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom