http://www.diveheart.org/

My latest dive report!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Matt!!! Great Job!!! That's cool that you got to do more stuff in the pool this session! All the strides you are taking are great, and I bet you'll be diving in the open water pretty soon! Keep up the good work!!!

Hi Matt,
Totally awesome stuff. Remeber the early days when i first spoke to you and told you you are an inspiration to us all. Well my friend that still stands!!! Not only have you proved that you could reach your goals, but you showed the world that you are a man of your word "I WILL DO IT" yes you did do it.
I guess i speak for alot of people when i say "we are proud of you."
totally awesome mate keep up the good work.
Stuey

Matt, congratulations...

Remember reading that you were aiming for 45 seconds..and now you're aiming for 45 minutes. Wow!!

Well done!

Hi Firebrand, Thanks for the great words. Yes every thing is coming together good now. Can't wait for the big dive into open water.

Take care Matt.

Thanks for the great words Don. I appreciate you support. I didn't always think that I would pull it off in the beginning but now it is coming into real time and it feels great.

Take care Matt.:D

Hey STUEY,

Yes I came a long ways from the first days and that was just talk now it is for real. There are a lot of things to do before the big dive but we are getting there. Every time I dive in the pool it is a step closer. I am proud to know you and all the other divers out there. How is every thing in Tasmania?

Take care and safe diving bud Matt:14:

Hello Ian T,

Thanks for remembering. 45 seconds is no more. I am shooting for 45 to 50 minutes next time, I'm pumped up and ready.

See you around Matt.

Matt, this is so awesome! Thats good long time, and you go to do new things, I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Thats just great! And I loved the pics!! WAHOOOO!!!!! Way to go!

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hello Ian T,

Thanks for remembering. 45 seconds is no more. I am shooting for 45 to 50 minutes next time, I'm pumped up and ready.

See you around Matt.
Hey man, there are reefs off of Florida singing: "Maaaaatt, Maaaatt..."

Very funny Don. There are a lot of places with OW calling my name. My only wish is I could do them all.

Take care Matt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom