Greetings from Mississauga, Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Octoboy

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Divers

Just wanted to say hi, just joined the forum. I've been diving since June and recently obtained my advanced. Looking forward to becoming a rescue diver next. It would also be great to meet some more dive buddies!

Octoboy

Octoboy:
Hey Divers

Just wanted to say hi, just joined the forum. I've been diving since June and recently obtained my advanced. Looking forward to becoming a rescue diver next. It would also be great to meet some more dive buddies!

Octoboy

OCTOBOY??????? hmmmmm...this sounds a lot like my hello thread way back when when i was only a few tentacles old on this site.......

Great to have you on this site we need more octos!!!:eek:ctopus: :eek:ctopus: :eek:ctopus:

Octogal

next thing i know you'll be cave diving too

octgal:
next thing i know you'll be cave diving too

Coolio! Im looking forward to getting cave certified. I have a friend who was recently in the Taj Mahal. 1700ft and fully certified. She told of a frightening experience though of getting stuck on a stalactite and then stirring up the vis to 0. But with courage and control she overcame it. I heard its like another realm in those domains. Pics I have seen of the haunting light seeping through cracks in the bedrock would be hypnotizing.

Congrats, Octoboy, on the recent certification. Welcome to ScubaBoard!!:D

Welcome to Scuba Board
:wave-smil :wave-smil

Jason:admingreet:

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

This board is amazing!!!! I cant wait to connect with people from all over the world and go diving!! Thanks to those who are welcoming me!

Octoboy

Hmmm... I admit it.. Im hopelessly addicted to diving... but Ive reached a dilemma. I have my advanced and am considering taking the rescue diver course. But Im without gear beyond my mask fins and snorkel. ANy advice on where to start? ie. what gear is best to purchase first? Should I look for regulators etc...? brand new? used? or just keep taking courses until im fully cave certified?

Any of your experienced advice is most appreciated

Octo

Back
Top Bottom