Office humour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrMojo

Reaction score
Wendy starts a new job as a office worker and meets all her colleagues and settles in.
After about a month one of her male colleagues comes up to her and smells her hair ,"Hi Wendy your hair smells lovely today".Wendy feels uneasy but puts it down to office banter.
The next day the same guy comes up to Wendy and again smells her hair"Wow Wendy your hair smells really gorgeous today",again Wendy tries to pass it off as office life.
But this goes on every day for a week and Wendy eventually snaps and storms off to personnel (HR) to complain.
Wendy sits down in front of the personnel manager and says" I want to put in a complaint of sexual harassment at work".The manager says "Ok, so what is it they are alleged of doing to be classed as sexual harassment"
"Well" says Wendy "This male colleague comes up to me every day and smells my hair and says it smell nice"
The manager looks surprised and replies "how can this be classed as sexual harassment?"
Wendy really shocked says.......

"It's Ben the midget":eek:

MAL..

Nice one, heres another, albeit more PG rated:

Please Notice!!

You may have noticed the increased amount of notices for you to notice.

And, we have noticed that some of our notices have not been noticed. This is very noticeable.

It has been noticed that the responses to the notices have been noticeably unnoticeable. Therefore, this notice is to remind you to notice the notices and to respond to the notices because we do not want the notices to go unnoticed.

>From the Notice Committee for Noticing Notices

Good one Gedunk, i'm not sure i could ever remember that one or tell it when i'm drunk!!!

Been a very long day at work stocktakers and auditors turned up out of the blue ,they have been telling me crap jokes all day which i of course i laughed at whole heartedly (brown nose) and the only funny one was the one above...back to work i'm on a 16 hour day today ,so posts some more funnies to get me through it

regards,

MAL...

MrMojo once bubbled...
Good one Gedunk, i'm not sure i could ever remember that one or tell it when i'm drunk!!!
Yeah, thats the beauty of computers and cut & paste!:)

Gotta fly for now but here another less PG rated one.

There was a foursome of ladies about to play a par three, 165 yards long. Suddenly, out from the trees beside the fairway .. a streaker ran across the open expanse of the fairway. In a gasp, one lady remarked "I think I know that guy .. isn't that Dick Green?" "No" replied another, "I think it's a reflection of the grass!"

Great one!

I just going to send out a notice notice to the office!

Thanks for a great Friday pick me up!

Just made that one my office email signature! That'll get the cube farm going!!!=-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom