New Year's Day Dive 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
Diver85,

After you pass through the entrance gate at the park, bear to your left. This will take you to a parking area directly behind the copse of trees behind the entrance shack.

the K

Hey, is anyone bringing bread for the stew? If not, I can do that.

Thanks, No Fish !!!
That would be appreciated.

the K

I think we from dsmar will do our first dive over by the tennis courts at around 10:30 then come around and join you all. Is the dive better at "mask cove", what is their to see versus divers cove.

Hey I plan on Being there albight very late.

Hopefully be there by 2:30ish 3:00.

I"ll suit up in the Delta Parking lot so as to save time.

See ya there Braz.

diver85:
I think we from dsmar will do our first dive over by the tennis courts at around 10:30 then come around and join you all. Is the dive better at "mask cove", what is their to see versus divers cove.

First off let me say that "Mask" cove is so named because it has claimed 2 masks in as many years!

Mask cove is a more gradual sloping bottom. There are some lines ran that go off to different areas. One of the areas has a big wood pile and another a wooden platform.

This cove is better suited for thoes that have never dove at West Bank too as the forest is out further (note...less monofilament) and the depth is not as great.

J:

OK, Got my Tank and was getting everything together when Disaster Struck.

The Oceanic Dive Computer was out. I turned it on, nothing. I opened it up to look and it seems that the battery may have corroded or maybe some water got in and guncked it up.

Even after I clean it out and everything is fine I'm still out a battery, On Sunday, ON New Years Eve.

I still plan on going but if anybody has an extra battery or at least a depth gauge / Psi indicator I can connect to please bring one. If not I'll only be joining you for the camaraderie on the sidelines.

Braz
Learning the hard way so I only have to learn Once.

Braz,

I have an extra SGP/depth gauge you can use.

May have an extra battery, I'll check and see.

the K

Add me to the list and possibly 2 others depending upon the weather.

JKSteger + 1
Baydive20 + 1
MikeRAult + 1
The Kraken + Yellow Angel Fish+1
JCDdiver + 1
Divinginn
Corigan
No Fish +1
Diver85
Jack (if I can get him out)
kylepreid +1
Lone Frogman
ScubaPT + 2 possibles

Total = 21-23

Love ya big guy.

I should be able to get out by 1 so I'm golden.

See everyone who stays later.

Braz
Learning the hard way so I only have to learn Once

diver85:
more mud and silt.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom