New Year's Day Dive 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far...
JKSteger + 1
Baydive20 + 1
MikeRAult + 1
The Kraken + Yellow Angel Fish+1
JCDdiver + 1
Divinginn
Corigan
No Fish +1
Diver85
Jack (if I can get him out)
kylepreid +1

Looking forward to seeing everyone Monday. Also on buddy teams...don't worry if you don't have a buddy, come on out and we'll get you buddied up.

J:

Not gunna make it Looney Birds. Hosting on Eve so early sleep and early rise isn't going to happen.

So far...
JKSteger + 1
Baydive20 + 1
MikeRAult + 1
The Kraken + Yellow Angel Fish+1
JCDdiver + 1
Divinginn
Corigan
No Fish +1
Diver85
Jack (if I can get him out)
kylepreid +1
Lone Frogman

I have plans in the afternoon on New Years Day, any chance that someone would like to do a dive before noon?

Lone Frogman:
I have plans in the afternoon on New Years Day, any chance that someone would like to do a dive before noon?

If I can get my drunken arse out of bed in time I'd have no problems with getting wet before noon. I'll try my best.

GA Under Water:
Not gunna make it Looney Birds. Hosting on Eve so early sleep and early rise isn't going to happen.

So am I. Become one with the water.

I think that the plan for eating is this, everyone bring some food, side and a 2 liter drink. I will bring cups, ice, plates and fork&spoons. I will also bring some ketchup, mustard and mayo. Also if you are grilling you may want to bring a small bag of charcole.

This will allow us as a group to have plenty of food for everyone to share and we will not be reliant on one person to bring one item that we need. For example, if we assign one person to bring the drinks and he/she doesn't show then we have no drinks at all and someone will have to run to the store and get some...get the point?

Remember everyone, plan your dive and dive your plan. Although we are meeting up as a group and eating, each buddy team is responsible for their own dive or dives. We will be meeting up at "Mask" cove, the first parking to the right when you enter the park. I know that some buddy teams have expressed to me that they are going to dive out at "Divers" cove and that is perfectly fine. I just want everyone to know that we are grilling and eating at the Mask cove.

Hope to see everyone out on Monday.

J:

so jeremy the spot we are diving is exactly where? i have always dived at the cove the is by the tennis courts. where you dive from the beach that is downhill from the parking lot is that where we will be on monday?

Diver85,

After you pass through the entrance gate at the park, bear to your left. This will take you to a parking area directly behind the copse of trees behind the entrance shack.

the K

Back
Top Bottom