Weeki Wachee was great fun, Pics inside..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slcbrian

Registered
Reaction score
Just got back few hours ago from the New Years Dive at Weeki Wachee springs, it was great fun, would like to say thanks to all who made it happen, I had a great time and so did my GF.. (she won alot of the great prizes) :).. I also took a few pics, some turned out ok.. just though I would post them up..

Click on images for larger images..

Here is the guys from scuba radio doing there show while we dove, wish the picture turned out a little better, but what can ya do..:)

These pics aren't great but I didn't take them. :D
these were from the after party at Best Western.
Thank you all for a wonderful time and turnout. I tried to meet everyone but wasn't as successful as I'd have like to have been.

Attachments

• NewYearsgroup1.jpg
    NewYearsgroup1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 68
  • waytomarketsradio.jpg
    waytomarketsradio.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 77
  • NewYearsgroup2.jpg
    NewYearsgroup2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 59
Great pics, good to see posts already. I've got some (topside) I'll be putting up soon.

I left a couple of biz cards with some people shooting stills. I don't have any UW pics and if anybody can PM me or email doug@scubanews.com I'd sure like to have a couple to put together a short report for Feb. national issue.

Let me know and I had GREAT FUN diving with everybody, can't wait till next year.

Doug
Scuba News
doug@scubanews.com

:14:

Cool place. we have been there before but not to dive. How did you get in on this dive? I would like to go if it comes up again.

Jibeho:
Cool place. we have been there before but not to dive. How did you get in on this dive? I would like to go if it comes up again.

There were two threads urging folks to go as well as a banner ad.

Walter:
There were two threads urging folks to go as well as a banner ad.
Yeah those sneaky banner ads just keep everything on the down low! :D

I had a GREAT time and am looking forward to NEXT YEAR. :D

IC Doh..

I become a bit incommunicado during the holidays.

Well, it's an annual event, so you can start makining plans now for December 31st.

BTW, 2007 is Weeki Wachee's 60th anniversary, stop by and help them celebrate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom