Latest Gas Prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Latest Gas Prices

Here in Western Canada we're sitting on the second largest pool of known oil reserves in the world (Alberta Tar Sands) and we still pay an arm and a leg for gas. Go figure!:(

want to know what feels like paying and arm and a leg feels trying by petrol in the UK.

I believe they even sell gas now that may be cheaper but it is a pain the the ... to get your car converted :wink:

indeed we do now sell gas even on motorway service stations !

Conversion is not as bad as it was when they first tried this idea quite a few years ago.

One guy on TV here the other night has converted his car to run on old vegetable oil, he does run a chip shop though !

Apologies to the Americans on here Fries shop :D

Hoppy

Gosh this stinks...

I have a 100 mile commute (about an hour and 40 minutes each way) and the current gas prices are a killer...

Anyone own a hybrid yet? I had seen some reports the fuel advantage is in stop and go / city driving more than prolonged r.p.m. driving...

I have heard some great things about the Volkswagon turbo diesels though?

Jeff

I don't have a licence yet (15) but i know that there's a Volkswagon diesel Mini that is coming out this summer

you have it bad, check this out.

This is the real life, honest to goodness price at this gas station. KN and I drove by this place earlier today.

On average, we are paying $2.20-$2.25 per gallon for the cheap gas.

Two of the stations we tried to buy gas from tonight ran out our fuel. They were both showing prices 5-7 cents cheaper than anywhere else.

There is nothing that blatant around here, I am paying $1.69 for regular...

I hate to see someone attempting to take advantage of people like that. We have a few stations that charge on average .10 above the going rate (near the highway is more expensive of course...) I would love to see an organized campaign to boycott such an establishment...

Burn them back... Put them out of business for it in my opinion…

Jeff Lane

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom