How many Chicago Bear fans we got here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So.....

I hate the Bears with a passion....

BUT

I am not a Colts fan either, i will be cheering for them as they are the lesser of two evils.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone see the Peyton Manning ad on Yahoo?!?!?!

That dude needs a serious haircut!!!

Its OK Payton.. just shave it.... you will look OK!

Cuz at the moment you look like a doofus!

:D

My pool numbers are Bears 7 Colts 6, Bears 7 Colts 9, I'm rooting for the numbers.

My pool number s at $10 dollars a square are Bear s 9 Colts 1. I only got one square but that s all it takes.

and a interception off manning.... this is gonna be a good game

Gulp 14-16 at half time. As the song goes, "Let's get physical..." GO BEARS!

Congrates to the Colts Fan s On your Super Bowl Win. But i woukld like to say Congrates to DA BEAR S Fan s too. Yes you had one hell of a great year and you should be proud of that , you had a great playoff run too. You made it to the Super Bowl Win or lose you should be Proud of that too. Congrates to both Teams Bears and Colts. Hey maybe next year it will be the Bear s and my San Diego Chargers .

Likewise, I extend my congratulations to the Colts fans among us... and my condolences to my fellow Bears fans. I rooted for them until the end (and will next year too, of course).

Spoke with my Mom after the game. She said that the Colts' coach was my Dad's favorite football coach. I was also impressed with him and what I learned about him from watching the game. If the Bears couldn't win it this year, I am glad it went to a team coached by someone who appears to be a class act.

Good luck with the Chargers next year, Joe.

Thank God football is over (almost) and we can focus on what really matters... diving! I did get three good ones in today so I can't complain there.

What's you gonna' Do,

What's you gonna' do When We Come For You,

Bad Boys, Bad Boys!!!

We were so lucky thanks to a rain. There were many unexpected mistakes from Bears. Bear defense was awesome though.
Good game...

Oh well..there's always next year. Being a Cubs fan we are used to things like these. :)

Congrats to the Colts..the acceptance speech was very classy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom