How many Chicago Bear fans we got here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
What's you gonna' Do,

What's you gonna' do When We Come For You,

Bad Boys, Bad Boys!!!

We were so lucky thanks to a rain. There were many unexpected mistakes from Bears. Bear defense was awesome though.
Good game...

Congratulations to the Colts!!...and the great Colts fans.

Thanks for letting me trash talk the Colts in the last two weeks.

I do not believe that rain is totally to blame for the Bears loss. It was a combination of rain, Colts great team ability this year, including the passing game against the pretty good Bears defense, Grossman's QB experience, and the injury to Benson.

Congrats Colts!! for a great performance and well deserved, clean win!!!

Joe... Now I've totally changed my mind. I used to think you were OK. A Sox fan? Yikes!

santafejoe:
OMG Natasha dont get me started on the CUBS. Go Sox s Go:popcorn:

LOL..This could be our year..with a new coach and all.. but hey that's a new thread in a couple of months..stay tuned. :winky:

justleesa:
:popcorn: Take me out to the ball game....

Do they still play at Wrigley field?

Ohhhh yes. I will be in town for the Cubs Sox on May 18, 19 and 20th. I'm hoping to go to the game. It's also the week my son is graduating from college..my real reason for going to Chicago!

Natasha:
Ohhhh yes. I will be in town for the Cubs Sox on May 18, 19 and 20th. I'm hoping to go to the game. It's also the week my son is graduating from college..my real reason for going to Chicago!

Ummm, Natasha... don't you have your priorities a little mixed up? Just teasing ya "fellow" Bears/Cub fan.

Dr Bill i saw in the Paper today the Sun Times of course the teams the Bears will be playing for this comming year. Of course they play 4 AFC teams 2 at home which are Denver and KC Chief s on the Road they Play Oakland and yes you guess it the team with the best regular season record 14 and 2 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS. :D :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom