Just logged 6th solo dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really don't know too much about them yet. I haven't received a newsletter or anything. They have a website, but I think the person who updated it for them kinda fell off the face of the earth so it's out of date.

Jayhawk divers is a good club, they meet once a month to discuss all the stuff clubs discuss. They fill air, and teach classes.

Brandon Belew:
I really don't know too much about them yet. I haven't received a newsletter or anything. They have a website, but I think the person who updated it for them kinda fell off the face of the earth so it's out of date.

Jayhawk divers is a good club, they meet once a month to discuss all the stuff clubs discuss. They fill air, and teach classes.
Maybe he fell off the pier, coincidentally in full scuba gear and decided that he was gonna spend some time on the bottomn :p

Tigerman:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave4868
Attachment 37468
Dave C

Now thats a very nice pic of.. not the smallest lobster ive ever seen
04.gif

Hehe... I only wanted to tempt Dark Wolf, not scare him! :)

Dave C

dave4868:
Hehe... I only wanted to tempt Dark Wolf, not scare him! :)

Dave C

Hehe. Oh, you guys are KILLING me!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Solo Diving is a skill, Art. The people who can solo dive, are the best of the best. They dont have 2nd chances, Think of it this way. TOP GUN of scuba world, Cheers divers!

You should copy that and make it your signature line in your profile!

Back
Top Bottom