Hockey Talk 2007- 2008 Season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

santafejoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well the 2007 - 2008 season is just around the corner starting Sept 29. A few weeks ago the NHL released the 2007 - 2008 Game Schedule. Also as you know a lot of trades have gone down with a lot of surprises. Also this comming season the All Star Game will be back on a Weekend instead of a Week Night like last season .:popcorn: :popcorn:

Not much interest here, huh Joe.. I'll reply though, because I know that the BLUES will rock your world this upcoming season!!! :D

AND THE MINNESOTA WILD WIN THE CUP IN 2008!!!!!!!!

AND THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't consider Sept 29 "just around the corner" but I guess it's approaching. I hope Mike Keenan works out for the Flames.

Ray Emery
3.0 million year one
3.25 million year two
3.5 million year three.

I hope the senators can find a taker for Gerber.

September 29 is not too close, but the pre-season is closer.

Joe Sakic + Ryan Smyth = it's going to be a fun season this year :D

Now if we could just get Foppa back...

Go Avs!

The Bruins have underwhelmed me so far. I guess they figured they could stick in another guy named Thornton, and all will be forgiven.

But I still must say...

GO BRUINS!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom