ADM Video Cave Production / Sacred Waters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curt Bowen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
ADM Sacred Waters

This production will take you deep into Mexico’s Yucatan where a team of cave explorers search for sacred relics within the water filled subterranean passages.

Join our team of experienced cave explorers, scientists, and underwater videographers as we push underground, deep into limestone passages, and illuminate lost Mayan history.

I split the 25 minute video into 5 chapters for easier viewing.

Have fun viewing

I prefer quicktime, but when making the decision for work, Microsoft made it MUCH easier for me to set up a streaming server than Apple did. Since we multicast, streaming was important.

I agree with HiDefPics, lovely videos Curt. There has been a real push lately in releasing some awfully nice stuff in the cave community. I am glad to see things with higher production quality getting it's due.

-P

Finally someone posting videos that are not in an AVI or WMV format! I'm looking forward to watching your film once it's done DLing, thanks for sharing.

Billy

Very enjoyable, and it streamed for me.

Is the thought that the pots and bones got into the cave during the period when they were above the water table? Things seem awfully far in, to have been thrown there from the entrance (and some of the pots are still intact).

Curt the footage is amazing!! I am really excited for the expedition. Happy Holidays! See you soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom