2008 DD Scuba challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick, I should be on the list for Sat. Darryl signed me up........ maybe we should check!!

I'd love to join you guys saturday......but I'm in west palm beach doing my divemaster training..... anyone feel sorry for me? LOL Hope you have a great time, and look forward to catching the next challange!

Dan

Derek, I didn't see your name on the list!!

I'm not going to be able to make this Saturday, Kristen has to work. :shakehead: Next Saturday is most likely a no-go as I'll yet again, be having another medical procedure that will take me out of action for a week or so.

I'll see what I can come up with, but if not, I'll definitely be good from the Feb-on challenges.

I'm not going to be able to make this Saturday, Kristen has to work. :shakehead: Next Saturday is most likely a no-go as I'll yet again, be having another medical procedure that will take me out of action for a week or so.

I'll see what I can come up with, but if not, I'll definitely be good from the Feb-on challenges.

Sorry to hear that you can't make it.

We should get all medical stuff taken care of when we return from the Bahamas!! Then we'd be ready to go for the rest of the year!! :wink:

Sorry to hear that you can't make it.

We should get all medical stuff taken care of when we return from the Bahamas!! Then we'd be ready to go for the rest of the year!! :wink:

I agree completely! If I could just get my body to cooperate, things would be just ducky. :D

Rick-I can drive, see the PM i sent

Derek- ARGH!! Get it in gear dude! Picked this date cause you said you were coming!! We'll miss ya! Let us know which ones you can make if possible!!

Have a Great Trip!!

I'll look forward to meeting you when you get back!!

Thanks Rick! I'm back from my trip and though I'm still a bit exhausted and trying to get back on this time zone, it's good to be home.

My friend Sandy and I signed up for the 2008 Scuba Challenge starting next Saturday. We plan on stopping by DD first to check out the shop and sign up for the other five Challenge dates. We really are looking forward to it and meeting everyone as well.

Hope to see you there!
Jacquie

Thanks Rick! I'm back from my trip and though I'm still a bit exhausted and trying to get back on this time zone, it's good to be home.

My friend Sandy and I signed up for the 2008 Scuba Challenge starting next Saturday. We plan on stopping by DD first to check out the shop and sign up for the other five Challenge dates. We really are looking forward to it and meeting everyone as well.

Hope to see you there!
Jacquie

I'll make sure I'm there next Saturday.

The class was great!!! You'll really enjoy it. Have a good time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom