2008 DD Scuba challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Todays Challenge was fun!! :D

It was nice to finally meet Dan!! :D

I hear that some divers are not checking the Challenges out either because the topics are something they think they already know............or because they think it's something they'll never use. The biggest part of the Challenges are having fun!! Learning some new tools is a plus whether you ever use them or not, It's nice to have the knowledge!! Also re-inforcing the skills we already have is a good thing!!

It would be nice to see more of you there.

Sorry we missed you again Derek!!

I have to echo Rick's statement. Even if you think you'll never use XYZ skill, maybe you will, naybe you won't BUT its a chance to practice something while maintaining buoyancy control, practicing frog kicking, clearing your mask or what ever else you'd like to do. Heck, any excuse to get our gear out and get wet is worth it. Plus you get to hang out with a bunch of nice divers, and maybe make new friends. And it was nice you finally meet you too Rick.
Looking forward to meeting EVERYONE Feb 19 at Buffalo Wild Wings!

Dan

Dan,

Are you doing the next challenge? Let me know because I still have to let Marsha know when I'm coming.

Waiting for the 19th!

ok!! I'll call and do that one too! What about the next?

Hey Derek!!!

The next challenge is Lift Bags and Salvage. Sounds like fun.

The one after that is Navigation.
I remember one dive where I wished we had navigated better!! :wink:

I should do the navigation. class too..... my skill are better described as navi-guessing.....

well maybe of you'd order better visability we coud see where we were going!!!

Back
Top Bottom