2008 DD Scuba challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, anybody planning on going to the one this Saturday? I'll be there, I need to pick up my tanks and I want to try out my new undergarment with the drysuit and see how it all goes.

Sorry, Can't make it this weekend. BUT if the nice weather holds, the boat is getting wet next weekend and that means dive Dive, DIVE!!!!! I have some new coordinates to check out around the undine search, so I'm itching to get out and explore!

Dan

I've been cleared to dive in 2 weeks! I think that means I can make the next class. I'll look it up and get signed up!

EDIT: May 3rd I signed up for!! Anyone else going?

I probably can't make it. I have a side job where I have a chance to make a lot of $ fast :D It should easily pay my airfare and diving on our trip to Grand Bahama this fall :D

Glad you got cleared to dive this quickly!!

I have to play it by ear myself. I have duty that weekend, but I'd really like to get into the water before Dutch to check my weighting and whatnot.

Well I need one of you guys there!! I'm not allowed to carry my gear yet. Nothing over 15 pounds. So I can carry little things, but not my tank. I'll have to put my gear on and off in the water and have someone lift it in and out, so if none of you can go I'll have to back out. No big deal! I'd rather hae you guys there anyhow so I'm not by myself.

Sandy and I will be there on Saturday, but unfortunately I'll have to back out of the last session. Getting my house ready to sell, is going to take most of my free time in May. But I'll try to make it to the party at the end of May. And of course any LED get together we plan too! The last one at Zebb's was great, it was really nice to see everyone, and meet a bunch more!
Hope to see some of you on Saturday,
Jacquie

Change of date for me: The sat class was changed to 10:30 am and I have another class at that time.... So Darryl said to come this wednesday!! So I'll at be wed night class this week.

Rick-any chance you can come to that one?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom