2008 DD Scuba challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Derek!!!

The next challenge is Lift Bags and Salvage. Sounds like fun.

The one after that is Navigation.
I remember one dive where I wished we had navigated better!! :wink:

[Godfather voice] You talkin' to me? [/Godfather voice] :D

I saw that, and will be signing up for it.

The navigation wasn't so bad, the viz is what caused the confusion! :wink:

Well.............next Sturday is the 15th. Is everybody signed up?

The pool we were using has been closed. They are going to demo it and build a new one :D. We'll be in the middle school pool. It's in the building adjacent to the one we were in. It's important to be on time as the Janitor will let us in, but the door will stay locked.

I'm signed up... I'll be there. I want to see be the birds nest when 25 or so lift bags start flying! LOL.
I'm sure it will be a good class.

Dan

I'm ready!! Hope the weather is better!! Are we carpooling?

Sorry, I have some place to be after class, so I will likely NOT be able to car pool. sorry. See ya'll there though!!!!

Dan

I'm signed up. Better late than never I guess. :D

do you want to ride with me and Rick or drive yer self? We're leaving early so we can get air and lunch.

I'll have to drive myself as this has turned into a whole family thing. Kristen thinks the boys will get a kick out of seeing me dive, so they're going to tag along. That being said, I'd love to caravan with you guys and get some lunch/air as well.

I'll shoot you an e-mail in a few minutes Rick, just finishing up my studying for my Literary Analysis midterm tomorrow morning. Ugh..

Back
Top Bottom