Cayman Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcpilot44

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am off to Grand Cayman in the AM. I will be doing my AOW while I am there. I have 10 dives scheduled with Neptune Divers. Pictures to follow......:

Had a great time. Did most of my dives on the north side. Night dive and two dives on the west side. I can't say enough good things about Neptune Divers. I did my AOW with Paul, but all the staff was very cool. One morning there were only two divers on the boat. Thinking about going back in June.
Link to my pictures, first time taking pictures underwater!
Picasa Web Albums - Fern and Richard - Cayman

Had a great time. Did most of my dives on the north side. Night dive and two dives on the west side. I can't say enough good things about Neptune Divers. I did my AOW with Paul, but all the staff was very cool. One morning there were only two divers on the boat. Thinking about going back in June.
Link to my pictures, first time taking pictures underwater!
Picasa Web Albums - Fern and Richard - Cayman

Not bad for a first timer. I still suck at it.
Heading down there 4/5, when get back will try to post some pix as well.
BTW: what camera did u use?

Nice pics RCpilot. I will be going back May 6th. Looking forward to taking some underwater pictures as well. Hope mine turn out as good as yours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom