Drysuits made by Waterproof?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Burnsie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Anyone have one? How do you like it? Experiences diving them?

i have seen their drysuit ... and have a bunch of their wetsuits ... they are well-made and of a very high quality

as long as you fit one of their sizes and are looking for a neoprene drysuit they are a great suit

I had done a search but wanted to get some updated perspectives since those posts are over 6 months old.

What is the durability like on these suits?

I have the Draco Waterproof - Sweden I have probably close to 200 dives on it. I just replaced the wrist seals (one was starting to look kind of worn, so replaced both) The suit still looks new otherwise. I am quite happy with it.

Scott

Hi Scott,
I see you are from BC. Did you buy it locally, I can't find any around Vancouver? A lot of the shops say they are dealers but I can't find one in stock anywhere.
Thanks,
Robert

Hi Robert,
We are a Waterproof dealer, so I ordered one in. We don't normally stock drysuits in our shop. If someone is interested I usually just show them mine, and order one in the appropriate size. Delivery from Sweden takes about 2 weeks. We do keep Waterproof wetsuits in stock. The shops that are dealers in Vancouver can order them the same way. Use the size chart to get the appropriate size Waterproof - Sweden

Hope that helps,
Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom