Zeagle Dry Suit Size Chart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jorgie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I'm looking to buy a Zeagle GS Drysuit on the internet but I can't find any sizing charts. I can't get the Zeagle website size chart to open and after searching google I still couldn't find one. Any help would be appreciated.

Also looking for any further suggestions, keep in mind I'm on a budget. Part of my problem is I have a 46-48 inch chest while being 5'10" tall, I'm not porky just barrel chested.

Im away from the office today, but if you email me, I can send you the measurement form. I wouldnt just go by a size chart. With a purchase of this size, you need to be fully measured to ensure you get the best size....We sell alot of online drysuits, and we havent had any issues when fully measured....Feel free to PM me your email

Mike

i think zeagle discontinued making their drysuits
not sure but the section isnt easily found on their site anymore and i think i remember one of the reps saying that they will slowly stop production

you might want to contact them and double check.

Thanks for the help folks. After looking at the chart I see that my problem will not soon go away. You see the large would be fine except my chest is 48 inches while all other dimmensions would be fine. I don't think I can afford a custom built suit so this may have to wait awhile. I still can use my 7mm for now, I just find it bulky and way to warm while suiting up.

Mike I'll send you a PM and see what you can do for me

thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom