Looking for buddy or buddies to dive Whytcliff - July 13 or 14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe Cool

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am planning to dive Whytecliff on July 13 (Sunday) or July 14 (Monday) AM. I use a wetsuit (not that it matters much) and regular air. I am using a new BC so I may have some bouyancy issues at first. Looking at doing a 2 tank AM dive. I can take a day-off on Monday if there is an interest on diving that day.

Regular air, hmm I use unleaded. :D

The Edge dive shop in North Vancouver has a 9 AM Sunday dive. I will be out for that (or should be) and there is usually 7 or 8 of us that go out. (it does vary though) You also get 1 free fill. Feel free to come and join us. We ussually do two dives. Dive site is group determined.

Edge Diving 973 Marine Drive NV. 604-990-3483

The shop is just west of Capilano mall.

I forgot until I was reminded tonight (July 9) that the Edge is going over to Cooper's Green for a fish count. I am not sure who will be out this Sunday but they usually have a DM scheduled. You can always come to Coopers with us though if you want. Call the store for the meet time as I am not sure what time we are meeting. I have to find out also.

MIke,

Thanks for responding. Sounds good. I will keep your invite in mind. I was thinking of joining the Ocean Quest group on Saturday AM but I might decide to join you guys on Sunday AM instead.

Phil

I will be at Whytecliff on Saturday morning around 7:00 if your interested.

r2t,
Thanks for the invite. I re-checked my Sat. schedule and I do not think I can fit a dive on that day. Can I add you to my buddy list so I can let you know when I am diving next?

Phil

I would be available for a few dives Monday morning.
Westcoast,
Your invite sounds interesting. It would be nice to dive on a Monday to beat the crowds. I not particularly fond of going to Whytecliff during the summer weekends due to the crowd. I will PM you with my cell # so you can call me and we'll discuss doing a couple of dives on Monday. :)

Phil

r2t,
Thanks for the invite. I re-checked my Sat. schedule and I do not think I can fit a dive on that day. Can I add you to my buddy list so I can let you know when I am diving next?

Phil

Sure add me to your buddy list. My schedule is pretty busy for July and August but when Sept hits I should be out just about every weekend.

Cheers
Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom