Commercial Divers Trusted Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

victory

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey there ,
i thought it best to drop you a note, if your in the market for a new diving knife have a look at the offshoreworkersstore.com.

It stocks one thing and one thing only, the the Green River Victory commercial diving knife

surprisingly low in cost, but dont let that fool you we all use it offshore and for good reason - it is the business:no

offhoreworkersstore.com

So the knife is $37.90 and the sheath is $19.90? ....could buy a lot of Betty Crocker knives for that much.

So the knife is $37.90 and the sheath is $19.90? ....could buy a lot of Betty Crocker knives for that much.

Yeah, but then you'd be stuck with a bunch of Betty Crocker knives.

Use to be able to buy the Big Chief stainless steel knife with aluminum body for $10. That was the knife of commercial divers in the Gulf of Mexico.

I'll buy one from them, anyone who can say,

"It anit Pretty for a reason!

It does the job and will save your butt in the time of need

You want pretty go to a PADI shop!

Green River is the knife all professional Commercial & Offshore Divers use - For good reason."
and misspells "ain't" in the process gets my business.:D

Hey mud, I still have one(left) big chief in my box of goodies! Nothing fancy just sharp.
See you topside! John

I'll buy one from them, anyone who can say,

"It anit Pretty for a reason!
and misspells "ain't" in the process gets my business.:D

But it's really spelled aint.

There aint no ' because it aint a contraction of two words. At least he got that part right.

One of two things I learned in high school English.

Hey mud, I still have one(left) big chief in my box of goodies! Nothing fancy just sharp.
See you topside! John

Same here....notch cut out of the middle to make it easy to open.

c

But it's really spelled aint.

There aint no ' because it aint a contraction of two words. At least he got that part right.

One of two things I learned in high school English.
Best go back to class, preferably with with a new and competent teacher. The etymology of "ain't" is as a contraction for "are not." It dates back to 1749.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom