Commercial Divers Trusted Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Irregardless, you ain't supposed to use nonstandard words on Scuba Board.

"Irregardless"

AAAAAAAAAAAAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Tell me it aint so.... :rofl3:

Slay him o mighty Thal.

(with your Green River knife - hey I gotta keep this on topic somehow).

"It ain't pretty for a reason" and all that talk is fine, but you have to tell me a little bit more what sets this knife apart from any other, before I can consider it.

Cheers for the heads up and fairly entertaining commentary on the web site Typo. We rushed in the last week to get online so some of the content would need touching up - took 6 months to get online due to freight complications and when we did sort we rushed to get on line.
We only started with the one product because it is well known and trusted within the commercial industry and the Scuba industry within New Zealand and Ozzie. From there we will be adding more products that you guys tell us you need. The site is more about getting the gear that is not easily found. Such as the Victory knives and (Now)the underwater tool bags.

Thanks again and great to know there are many underwater word-smiths.

John

Thanks again and great to know there are many underwater word-smiths.

John

Ahem. That's "wordsmiths". Dash the hyphen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom