You might be a swamp diver if?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryanh1985

Contributor
Reaction score
1. You would rather dive in some bad vis. ( I mean come on it makes for an interesting dive).
2. Lake diving is fun.
3. 10 feet vis. is considered great visibility and you feel like you cheated on your diving for the day.
4. You have no desire to dive in the clear blue ocean, if you go to the ocean it better be the North Atlantic, with some questionable vis. and a decent current.

Please feel free to add to the list. I think number 3 fits me best.

5. The thought of sharks and jellyfish don't phase you, but if you see another freakin' perch go for your ears....

Spotlighting baby perch for big bass is your new favorite hobby.....

....you just bought a house on a private lake in deep east texas and you can't wait to dive it.

You are on a first name basis with Big Foot and the Lake Pat Mayse 'Gator.
You think Duck Weed is a vegitable.
You identify with the top shelf taste of the water at Brandy Branch Reservoir.
You have little need to use De-Fog
You use Mud Flaps instead of Fins.
Your spear Gun replaces a compass ( shoot spear -follow the line to the spear- repeat)
You believe Rinsing your gear is something you can do the next time you go dive.
Your Wife knows what lake you went to by the type of plants stuck between your teeth.
Turtles think you are just another log to rest on top of.
You habitually clear your ears even while not diving to get the mud out.
You think Diving Blue Water must mean jumping into Porta-Pottys ( How Cool !! )
You get your new car tires at Lake Ray Hubbard.

...you count the comal and san marcos river as actual dives.

1. You would rather dive in some bad vis. ( I mean come on it makes for an interesting dive).
2. Lake diving is fun.
3. 10 feet vis. is considered great visibility and you feel like you cheated on your diving for the day.
4. You have no desire to dive in the clear blue ocean, if you go to the ocean it better be the North Atlantic, with some questionable vis. and a decent current.

Please feel free to add to the list. I think number 3 fits me best.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: This is too funny :rofl3::rofl3:

Shawn O'Shea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom