Venice Beach, Alhambra Area Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I guess I'm just insane enough to get talked into trying a yak dive down by the pier tomorrow so I'll let ya'll know how it was when we get back.

Well, I guess I'm just insane enough to get talked into trying a yak dive down by the pier tomorrow so I'll let ya'll know how it was when we get back.

Hey ! No fair! I thought summer vacation was over!!!!

Hey ! No fair! I thought summer vacation was over!!!!

It is over but, for some reason, the county decided to give us the day off because of voting. Don't know why cuz they have never done that before but, hey, I'll take it.:D

Well, we did a dive off of the pier by Sharky's this morning. Twas kind of a mixed bag. Our max depth was 24 ft. There was a lot of surge. Viz in some places was an okay 3-5 ft. Then in other places it dropped to about 2 ft & there were a few places where I could barely read my compass. We did not find any lost gear.

vis today - 0 outside the artificial reef... 1 -2 inside with heavy surge

had a group that wanted to get out after storm was their first time diving at Boneyard
Bernadette did great !!! Didn't take alot of pics though only other ones were the 5 yes 5 mermaids/seacows at ramp.

Attachments

• 082508 001.JPG
    082508 001.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 082508 002.JPG
    082508 002.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 082508 003.JPG
    082508 003.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 34
Well, we did a dive off of the pier by Sharky's this morning. Twas kind of a mixed bag. Our max depth was 24 ft. There was a lot of surge. Viz in some places was an okay 3-5 ft. Then in other places it dropped to about 2 ft & there were a few places where I could barely read my compass. We did not find any lost gear.

How'd those fancy fins work out?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom