What title?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gemini

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Scubaboarders:
Thanks for welcoming me. I'm not that good and my reputation must have preceeded me as all the dive shops seem to close their doors, if they see me coming. I love the water, love Bonaire, love the divers as they are a nice bunch. Like them, I will do whatever I can to help keep the island and the reefs, safe. Without them, I would not have known as much about our recent tragedy as I do do not speak Dutch, did not learn much Papiamentu at the 'Bonaire Institute of Languages' and my high school Spanish....es muy malo.
I hope our service and march this evening, will let Marlie's mother know our sympathies are with her and Bonaire is not a bad place. And let's not forget the mother of the .....bad guy. She needs our prayers too. Thank God she did...."Speak Out!"
Harrie, you are wonderful.

Bonaire is on my list of places I want to dive and talked my LDS into playing a trip there next year. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time here! Tell us more about Bonaire!

I want to post a question and cannot seem to find w2here or how. I would like to know if anyone has dived off the Norfolk Islands near Australia? I would appreciate iny information anyone will give me.....including, how and where do I post this? Thanks.
Gemini

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom