Night Dive on the Sheridan March 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Ty

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Who wants to hit the rusty stuff on a Friday night ??

We meet at the boat at 6pm and cruise out into the sunset. You guys get to burn a couple of tanks on the wreck and check out the critters at night :shocked2:. Cool !

80 bucks each. Tanks, weights extra.

'manda is first on the list.

5 spots left.....

Put me on the list.

Hitting the rusty stuff, and checking out the night critters sounds fun!!!

Who wants to hit the rusty stuff on a Friday night ??

We meet at the boat at 6pm and cruise out into the sunset. You guys get to burn a couple of tanks on the wreck and check out the critters at night :shocked2:. Cool !

80 bucks each. Tanks, weights extra.

'manda is first on the list.

5 spots left.....

Thanks, Can't wait the Sheridan will be a good one at night.:D

I would like to go if experience permits. I just have open water/nitrox not sure if advanced in required. Let me know

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

This spot is pretty easy to navigate. I anchor directly in the wreck so there's no guesswork - down the anchor line and back up. Most of the dive is done at about 65' so you get plenty of bottom time. Advanced cert isn't a requirement but you should be confident that your skill level is suited to this or any dive.

Night dives are cool but a little spooky your first time. All you really need is a good light, a backup and a couple of glowsticks so we can see where you are. There won't be a DM on the dive unless somebody steps up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom