South Florida Diving Headquarters ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a bad outfit. The DM was a bit over zealous with the "My way or the highway" instructions. Grab the tag line.. Grab the Tag line Grab the Tag line.. Hand me your fins Hand me your fins... THere was very lttle current.. *breath relax**

I do not remember her name.. 40ish bad boob job...

had a great dive with captain mike yesterday. They moved to right by the inlet and the new setup is much better--good parking and loading and everything--much better setup now and I will start using them more often

parking was always my chief complaint...

I thought they had 2 locations, one with crappy parking, the other good parking right next to the inlet. . .

I thought they had 2 locations, one with crappy parking, the other good parking right next to the inlet. . .

They DID... The owners of Jupiter Dive Center took over Lighthouse Dive Center - now Pompano Dive Center and are bringing in 1 or 2 boats.... they carry Scuba Pro and Halcyon... so anyone not on good terms w/ Brownie's have another option for good gear...

SFDHQ\Jeff moved all of his operation to the new location closer to the inlet...

They DID... The owners of Jupiter Dive Center took over Lighthouse Dive Center - now Pompano Dive Center and are bringing in 1 or 2 boats.... they carry Scuba Pro and Halcyon... so anyone not on good terms w/ Brownie's have another option for good gear...

SFDHQ\Jeff moved all of his operation to the new location closer to the inlet...

gotcha!

so which do you prefer now? :popcorn:

you can PM or MOF me : D

gotcha!

so which do you prefer now? :popcorn:

you can PM or MOF me : D

I have zero experience w/ Pompano Dive Center... I don't believe they have a boat yet, or at least they didn't last weekend when I dove w/ Scubatyme...

I have limited experience w/ Jupiter Dive Center; no complaints... but given the nature of the location and the same parking situation... I doubt I will use them.

I dive allot, and I don't like making phone calls to find out who's going where to find an interesting trip.... for that simple reason, I tend to push my business to operations that maintain a sufficient forward looking schedule and either email or maintain an online reservation system\calendar.......

Boynton - Underwater Explorer
Riviera Beach - Little Deeper
Pompano - Parrot Island, SFDHQ now back in rotation
Miami - RJ Diving Ventures
Key Largo - Conch Republic

I have zero experience w/ Pompano Dive Center... I don't believe they have a boat yet, or at least they didn't last weekend when I dove w/ Scubatyme...

I have limited experience w/ Jupiter Dive Center; no complaints... but given the nature of the location and the same parking situation... I doubt I will use them.

I dive allot, and I don't like making phone calls to find out who's going where to find an interesting trip.... for that simple reason, I tend to push my business to operations that maintain a sufficient forward looking schedule and either email or maintain an online reservation system\calendar.......

Boynton - Underwater Explorer
Riviera Beach - Little Deeper
Pompano - Parrot Island, SFDHQ now back in rotation
Miami - RJ Diving Ventures
Key Largo - Conch Republic

Thanks!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom