Meet and Greet - Sept 3rd (Thursday)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajcf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's do it again. Everyone bring a friend. 41 people last time.
Our Dive Buddy Leo (Mgr of the Elephant Bar) welcomes all divers.

Where: Elephant Bar - Scottsdale AZ - Scottsdale Road and 101 (just south) - next to Wendy's

When: 6:30PM Thursday September 3, 2009

Why: Hang out with other divers. Meet some new buddies and general pillaging activities.

Don't drink and drive ....

RSVP to thread!!!

Spoke with Leo, he rambled the following off -- so don't shoot me if it is not 100% accurate. Leo said he would keep happy hour pricing open for us (all night).

That means (I think)
$2 Draft Beer (Pint)
$3 Hand Craft Beer (Pints)
$3 and $4 Tall Beers (23 oz)
Appetizes are 1/2 half (approx)
$1 off Wine Carafs

Anyone eating dinner will receive a VIP Card. That means you will be able to get 15% off any Elephant Bar order (not including "on special" items/happy hour pricing)

Depending on how many people are in the restaurant, we could be inside or outside. If he can keep us together, he'll shoot for inside.

Leo is the tallest guy in the restaurant. Thank him for supporting our group.

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE

Anybody plan on going to this tomorrow?

Mike

Last month we had over 40 people. Judging by Facebook responses and emails, I would think we will have at least that on this go around.

JcF

Had a great time. Lots of divers, Leo as usual did a great job with the service, Loren was an excellent server. Plenty of people, like old home week. See you all next month, if you're new and want to come, just introduce yourself like you've been coming for years.

Can somebody fill me in on the Facebook Group name please?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom