ikelight?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
How does everyone like the ikelight........seems to be in my price range..... or should I wait and rent for now till can get better cam

What product are you talking about. Ikelite makes quite a few products, from compasses to video housings? Ikelite is known for providing quality products at reasonable prices and providing excellent service.

1) Cameras. The Auto 35 is arguably the best point-and-shoot for the money when combined with the strobe and macro kit. The Aquashot is pretty lame by today's standards.

2) Dive Lights. Excellent, but I've owned others by Princeton and Underwater Kinetics. I haven't found one brand to be demonstrably better than the others.

3) Housings. Excellent value and quality. Well designed but a little bulky in some instances.

4) Strobes. Without a doubt the best performance for the money.

5) Accessories. Plenty of accessories for various other brands. I really prefer using their synch cords because I trust them. Nikonos accessories range from so-so to excellent.

There, I covered most of the line, what specifically were you interested in?

:D the auto 35 is what I was asking about .......thanks for the reply ,I forgot to put that in my ques.

I guess $399 is way to much for that ikelight 35 with strobe.....wow $309 where can I get that.......thanks:eek: almost bought it for that

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom