Post your Boast! (Pics of your catch)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Howard =) Here is one from the Dry Tortugas, not as great as the Middle Grounds...

Attachments

• My snapper.jpg
    My snapper.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 265
The first shot of the American Red snapper is from a trip earlier this year....the hog fish was out in the Middle Grounds in October! Biggest one I've ever seen =) Happy girl!

Nice female Hog. Looks like picture was taken from deck in Homosassa, Mason Creek or Crystal River.

In a few months If I have time I am going to run a few practice trips out to the grounds to get the kinks out of a new operation. They will have a "motel" parked in the Grounds that will handle up to 48 guest at a time. There is a 100 foot dock in the back and they can also fly you out and back if you want.

I hope to take a small group of "Experienced" divers out there who can handle it. They have some 32 foot Cat's to run you to different dive sites.

IF you might be interested send me a email to Flamike@Tampabay.rr.com

Nice fish.

Capt. Mike

Some of my spearfishing bounty form Cozumel, December 2009

Attachments

• 122009cozumel09.jpg
    122009cozumel09.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 112
  • 122009cozumel10.jpg
    122009cozumel10.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 122009cozumel07.jpg
    122009cozumel07.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 114
We started doing this trip out of crystal river most do not think there is much fishing but here is the proof.I shot my limit of red snapper and reds and blacks in 2 dives in 85 ft of water.You may conact me if anyone wants to do some real fishing we offer 3 tank dives and 4 tank dives.It is a couple of hrs o get to my spots bu very well worth the trip.

YouTube - Spearfishing in crystal river florida

I am going to Cozumel next week and am having troubles finding someone to take me on a scuba diving/spearfishing trip. If anyone could refer me to someone who would be willing to take me out i would be grateful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom