Official 7th Annual Venice Beach Turkey Fry Thread Sponsored by Scuba Quest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

People just a friendly lil reminder: If you are going to dive please be sure to bring a flag - very important. For those of us that haven't dived for a couple of weeks, and will be wearing our thick suits for the first time this year, remember to grab your extra weight. I made the embarrasing mistake of forgetting to grab my extra weight last year. Had to collect many a rock to stay down... It wasn't a pretty sight when SharkWatcher walked me to the shower wondering why I was so deformed.

I remember that :rofl3:

The truck is packed and ready to roll. We're headed down in the morning... rolling in about 9ish.

Fryer, gas, oil, sodas, potatoes... all ready!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Woo-hoo. I'm packed. About to head to bed. Looking forward to the am as well. I'll be there about nine as well. :)

I remember that :rofl3:

As does Mike. Though I think it is burned on his brain in a bad way :rofl3: Perhaps he is not use to women with three breasts? :idk::wink:

See everyone in the morning. :bounce2:

Hey guys, this sounds like fun. I can bring some chips and soda, unless something specific is needed. It'll be my first time as well. Looking forward to it!

Hey guys, this sounds like fun. I can bring some chips and soda, unless something specific is needed. It'll be my first time as well. Looking forward to it!

Sweeeet! Glad you are going to make it! :yelclap: Be sure when you arrive to not be shy and say hello. :) See ya in the morning.

I just got a call from work and have to go there for an emergency. Depending on what time I get it taken care of will determine if I make it tomorrow. I will try like h_ll to get it corrected, get home and get some sleep. If I don't make it have a great time!!

I just got a call from work and have to go there for an emergency. Depending on what time I get it taken care of will determine if I make it tomorrow. I will try like h_ll to get it corrected, get home and get some sleep. If I don't make it have a great time!!

Craig, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Want me to send the fellas I offered to Roxanne? >>>:letsparty:<<<<< ???? I can send them ON REQUEST (or should I say post them) :whistling::rofl3: Seriously, I hope ya can make it.

Just recieved a note, OceanBound and Flaaski are coming and will be bringing salad.

Right this chic is running straight for the covers, which I meant to do a couple hours ago. Some freak, Rico (yeah we will blame him), planned this thing way toooooooo early. :wink: :wink: Must catch some zzzzz's in a hurry. :burnout:

Last edited:
Woo-hoo. I'm packed. About to head to bed. Looking forward to the am as well. I'll be there about nine as well. :)
AM or PM?

:shocked2::mooner::idk:

You rat bashtid! At this rate it just might be pm :scorned: :mooner: Did you get our sternos you freak? I have five chaffing dishes packed, two turkeys, trash bags, salt, pepper, napkins, plates, cups, and who knows what... I have a lot of stuff in pile. :D

I hope everyone has fun and enjoys the Turkey Fry.

And most importantly, I hope everyone remembers...

:worthless:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom