The Bare Bones of Spearfishing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll second what JahJahWarrior said.

I had meant to post a review earlier but life, work and diving got in the way!

The DVD is very well done. Great for new spearos, and those of us who have been away from spearing for many (too many) years.

Now, we need a similar "Bare Bones" DVD for spearing along Hawaii's reefs and blue water.... :D

Best wishes.

Thank you! We have even had a few experienced guys say they learned a thing or two and enjoyed the bonus footage as well!

We've also had many requests for Part 2 -- for experienced spearos out there... And from people all over. Hawaii sounds good, though ;-)

Its a great DVD, very well done Becky and David!

Excellent DVD! Since I am training under the great Uncle Ben (for those of you who are familiar with the WACK master uncle Ted,Ben is the underwater version) . The content was very familiar to me. Excellent job on the underwater footage and editing I have watched it several times. I wish I would've had a DVD like this when I started Spearfishing. Instead I read the book Hell divers rodeo and went out and bought a JBL sawed-off magnum. I was very fortunate to meet the three-time world champion master Ben Bateman shortly thereafter. "Going with the jug Boss, goin with the jug"

Attachments

• uncle%20ted.jpg
    uncle%20ted.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 112
Thanks everyone! Just a quick FYI... All orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail, and usually take 3-4 days to arrive at their destination. They go out either the day of the order or next day. Please order soon if you are planning it as a Christmas gift!

got the video in and loved it. Thanks for such a great production. I am a few months out from being scuba certified and even further from spear fishing but still can't wait to put this information into practice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom