Inon Fiber Optic Adapter for Canon G10/WPDC28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi scubamarc,

nice pics.. i liked the one with the shark entering wreck, sent link to friends and one came up with nice title for it, "Tickets please!" :blinking:

thanks.
that pict was with a sd 550, all picts after 2007 are with the g7.

hi scubajunkee, i see u posted this a few months ago... can u share some experience how this works out underwater? i hv been struggling with this housing and a Fantasea flash for more than a year, and as i am planning to go for Inon, i would like to get some feedback first:
1) i always got some "snow" on my pics, so i covered the housing around flash by black duct tape (the diffuser plate was the FIRST thing i lost during first dive with it..). I still got lot of flash (tried against mirror), put more tape, .. i ended up with virtually ALL housing covered in black duct tape. so i wonder how much light your solution lets out.
2) how does it hold in diving? doesn't it come apart in currents or when being tossed around .. ?

thx for sharing and hv a great diving, L.

Sorry for the late reply, but the camera works great. I get no backscatter since my fiber optic adapter completely blocks the flash. I also have the flash on the lowest power possible, since I only use the flash to trigger the strobe. The strobe does all the work as long as it's properly aimed.

-Ericson

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom