SUUNTO cobra 2, 2hrs of use. 300$

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, that definitely blows. I have a Cobra2, so this thread caught my eye. Hope this works out for you but it doesn't sound good at this point. :depressed:

I'm at a loss. this sucks man.... oh well! what can the board do to make sure can't scam someone again?

Has anyone mentioned this reference thread yet? It seems what they did was quite effective, given the limited leverages one has to deal with when doing online transactions.

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

The first four pages of that thread had me laughing my ass off. Unfortunately, I think most users on this site wouldn't get quite as vocal. It was funny none the less. I am going to bed and will read the rest tomorrow. It must get better if it made it to 73 pages.

The first four pages of that thread had me laughing my ass off. Unfortunately, I think most users on this site wouldn't get quite as vocal. It was funny none the less. I am going to bed and will read the rest tomorrow. It must get better if it made it to 73 pages.

lol.. so much for fleshing out the stereotypical characters of each communities. I suppose the victim being an active regular in that community (with +3000 posts!) helps too.

With no legal recourse available to the victim, I think this is an understandable route to follow.

EDIT: I didn't mean verbally bullying the person. Just about contacting his family\employers to look for probable solutions to the problem you have against him.

Has anyone mentioned this reference thread yet? It seems what they did was quite effective, given the limited leverages one has to deal with when doing online transactions.

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

Duuuude! That thread is freaking hilarious!!! Thanks for the link! That's what I what I was talking about...tracking his IP address and you can get his location. If he posted from home, work, girlfriend's house...you can track him! If he's in jail, it should be public record. This does qualify as mail fraud, and that is a Federal offense. Thanks again, Leo.

Duuuude! That thread is freaking hilarious!!! Thanks for the link! That's what I what I was talking about...tracking his IP address and you can get his location. If he posted from home, work, girlfriend's house...you can track him! If he's in jail, it should be public record. This does qualify as mail fraud, and that is a Federal offense. Thanks again, Leo.

Glad to entertain:D You should see around page 25 when they start scanning his high school yearbooks and posting his baby pictures.

I cant believe you guys had me read all that crap! Goes to show with the amount of intelligence on the net, you cant hide from anyone. That guy got into a group of pirranahs and they went to town. Like a pack of dogs.

Did yall call the cell number yet... its only 2005....

Remember from now on.... when your boned by your buddies, you just got WENZELED! LOL

Unreal crap.. wasted hour and a half over 25 bucks! LOL .....

"I went to the 7/11 and it had burned down!!!" and the names called.... Man a new page in the dictionary was made for Mr. Wenzel....

I bought one from ebay ,got it worked for one dive....pressure sensor went out...REally Sucks. Now im on the hunt for someone to repair it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom