First stage clone chart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HOG are from ODS RG-1002, not sure what/if they changed from the ODS kit, I don't know about their 2nd stages though.

at least they appear that way

Does anyone know where the HOG regulators would fit into the chart?

Agree with meesier on that.

I have a Ocean Divers Supply RG-1005 which is similar to the HOG Edge. It uses a conical seat seal too. The service manuals for ODS regs are online.

What I've seen is actually links to manuals for scubamax regs which sells the ODS line.

PM sent.

Can I get it too?
Thanks.

I was only able to download the RG-1001, RG-1002, OT-8X, and OT-8000 from this site:

ScubaMax Service Manuals

Thanks for the link couv.

While I don't (currently) own any of those regs, I try to "collect" as many manuals as I can... just in case, and because some are quite well-written and I can learn general servicing "tips" that can be applied to other regs.

Best wishes.

Expanding your photo a little more reveals:

Coltri sub C9000
OMS R-251
SEAC Sub Sorius
IST R-50
Aquamundo QR-5

Patent number: 5139046.

Picture24.png
Also: ProSub DLX-IV

OEM: Ocean Divers Supply
Model: RG-1001
Clones:
1. Sea Elite DR3

this cover the DIN version? i have two of the sea elite ranger dr3 din regs. i would love to find the service Manuel and or just see if my local dive shop could do the service on them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom